2. Contact InformationIf asked to provide your e-mail address during your use of the site, please provide an accurate and complete e-mail address.
3. Use of Information and Services.Third parties may provide certain information displayed on the Site. Although GSP believes that such information comes from trustworthy sources, the third-party information is not necessarily sponsored, endorsed, recommended, or licensed by GSP. You should directly contact the third parties and/or their references for the most accurate information.
4. AdviceNeither GSP nor its information sources or users are engaged in giving legal, medical, counseling or other professional services or advice in this Site.
5. No LiabilityUnder no circumstances will GSP be liable for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction you take based on the information, services or other material on the Site. While GSP will attempt to keep its Site current, accurate, and complete, GSP and its suppliers cannot guarantee, and will not be responsible for any damage or loss related to, the timeliness, accuracy, or completeness of the information, services, or other material on the Site. GSP is not liable to any infringement of copyrights, trademarks and patents related to the content/ products provided by our suppliers, clients or any third parties on the site.
6. Site ConductWhen using the Site, you agree to abide by the following rules: (a) you may not post or transmit content (information, data, text, software, graphics, sound, photographs, video, messages, etc.) ("Content") that is unlawful, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, harmful, threatening, abusive, hateful, that violates the property rights of others (including without limitation infringing use of a copyright or trademark), that violates the privacy or publicity right of others, or are otherwise objectionable; (b) you may not interfere with other users' use of the Site; (c) you may not use the Site to conduct any activity that is illegal or that violates the rights of others; (d) you may not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (e) you may not post or transmit Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, confidential information, etc.); (f) you may not post Content to the Site unless the Content is freely owned by you or used with the permission of all other persons with any rights in the Content; and (g) you may not use the Site to collect or store personal data about other users.
7. Removal of ContentGSP does not do a prior review of Content posted by any party other than GSP and has no responsibility for Content posted by any party other than GSP to the Site. However, GSP reserves the right in its sole discretion to delete any Content submitted to or appearing on the Site. If you believe that any Content posted on the Site is infringing, defamatory or otherwise violate the letter or spirit of these Terms, please contact GSP immediately.
8. Submission of ContentIf you submit Content to the Site, you grant to GSP, or warrant that the owner of such Content has expressly granted to GSP, a world-wide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, non-exclusive and fully sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate such Content in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
9. Internet LinksThe Site may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other Internet sites. GSP has no control over such sites; GSP does not endorse, and is not responsible for, any such sites or the information, material, products or services contained on or accessible through those sites. You acknowledge that GSP shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance upon any such information, material, products, or services.
10. Third PartiesYour correspondence or business transactions with, or participation in promotions of, third parties found on, or e-commerce through, the Site and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that GSP shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such transactions or as the result of the presence of such third parties on the Site.
11. IndemnificationYou agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless GSP, its affiliates, governing board, officers, agents, employees, partners, and suppliers from any liability, loss, claim, demand, and expense (including reasonable attorneys' fees) related to (a) your use of the Site; (b) your violation of these Terms; or (c) your posting of Content to the Site.
12. Modifications to SiteGSP reserves the right to, from time to time, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the information, services, products, and/or other Content on the Site with or without notice.
13. Use and Storage of Content on the SiteGSP may establish general practices and limits concerning the use of the Site, including without limitation, the maximum number of days that Content will be available on, or retained by, the Site. GSP, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to change these general practices and limits at any time.
14. Ownership of ContentAll information on the Site, as well as the organization and layout of the site, other than Content posted by you, is owned and copyrighted by GSP or its suppliers or other Site users. Except as expressly authorized by GSP, you may not copy, distribute, resell, display, sublicense or create derivative works based on any such information from the Site, in whole or in part.
15. Disclaimer of WarrantyYou expressly understand and agree that this site, and all information and content on the site, is provided on an "As is" and "As available" basis. GSP and its information suppliers disclaim all express and implied warranties with regard to the site and all information, services, and materials contained on the site, including without limitation any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. GSP makes no warranty that: (a) the site will meet your requirements or that the results that may be obtained from the site will be satisfactory; (b) the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (c) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations, and; (d) any errors in the site will be corrected. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from GSP or through the site shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms.
17. TerminationGSP may, in its sole discretion, with or without notice, suspend or terminate your use of this Site, and remove and discard any Content on the Site, for any reason, including, without limitation if you violate these Terms. GSP may also bar you from any future access to the Site. GSP will not be liable to you for any such suspension, termination or prohibition on future access. Should you object to any subsequent modifications of the terms and conditions of these Terms, your sole recourse will be to immediately notify GSP of your termination of these Terms, which termination will be effective immediately. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the terms and conditions of these Terms will survive any termination of these Terms.
18. NoticesAny notices to you by GSP may be made by either e-mail or regular mail.
19. General ProvisionsThese Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and GSP and govern your use of the Site, superceding any prior agreements between you and GSP regarding the Site (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of these Terms). These Terms and the resolution of any dispute related to these Terms or the Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong SAR, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. GSP's failure to insist upon strict enforcement of any provision of these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms will be enforced in accordance with their terms. The section headings in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, you hereby waive your right to bring any claim against GSP more than 1 year after such claim first arose.
20. ArbitrationAny controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms will be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim will be arbitrated on an individual basis, and will not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. You consent to the arbitration being conducted in the county of Hong Kong SAR. Judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Either you or GSP may seek any interim or preliminary equitable relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in the county of Hong Kong SAR, necessary to protect the rights or property of you or GSP pending the completion of arbitration.
21. Trademark"Global Sources Publications (Holdings) Ltd." and its magazines, namely, “Global S.T.E.A.M. & Educational Toys”,“Global Toy & Games”, “China Toys & Games”(“中國玩具專輯”), “Global Baby Products & Toys”, “Global Brand Toys”, “Global Battery & Charger” are the trademarks of Global Sources Publications (Holdings) Ltd. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
22. GSP is not responsible for any product appearing in this Website and/or any of the Overall Content, shall mean any one or more of the following (as the context requires): the import, export, storage, transportation, transit, customs clearance, delivery, use, advertising, display, reproduction, offer, sale, supply, purchase, provision or re-sale of such product or any transaction, activity or dealing in respect of any such product.
23. GSP reserves the right to change the products' prices at any time without further notice. Variations of prices and products may occur and GSP is not responsible for any price changes or additional charges incurred in Go!Goal Buy Zone. In the case a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical, photographic, or technical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, GSP shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.